Existing Member?

My Treasure Box My tresure box is full of friends who were once strangers, unexpected beauty upon the path and those who travel with me in the suitcase of my heart. These treasures have brought more meaning and beauty into this wonderful life God has given me.

Voices 2

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 19 January 2010 | Views [123]

A poem Brian and I wrote together

A rather silent day. Thoughts passed through my mind as we passed by seas, hills, valleys and cities. Stopping occasionally to pee, dance, hike, and have a coffee. A beautiful day has turned into a beautiful night, brought in by a bold colourful sunset and wild drive on the beach. Freedom, joy and beauty filtered through us and danced inside of me. Clouds hover above and a few stars dot the sky, but the fire is our light and its glow keeps the magic alive.

Today I feel as if this world is ours, as if our dreams were eternal, infinite like the stars. We can sit right here, and let the fire glow with the day about to close and tomorrow we don’t know…even though we roam like ferries and gnomes, our love it grows like light so bright from a raindrop on a rose.

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.