Existing Member?

My Way To capture every aspect of my journeys along the Caminos de Santiago. From planning to walking to home again, I want to record the feelings, insights, experiences and transformation that occur for me every step of The Way.

Not to Be

SPAIN | Tuesday, 22 May 2012 | Views [305] | Comments [1]

Day 26 (296.5kms to go!):

Okay, my peeps are asking for pics. I totally get it, you want to see, and not just read, about this amazing journey I'm on. So, I bring my totally awesome Nikon Coolpix S8200 14x zoom to the little library in Rionegro del Puente and plug it in, choose 5 pics to start with and wait...and wait, and wait and wait some more. I've been here an hour and 45 minutes now and the damn pictures have still not been uploaded so I'm giving up now. Sorry to disappoint, my friends, but it looks like you're just going to have to sit in aniticipation until I return home.

Lovingly,

Kim

Comments

1

I am very anxious to see the pictures, they will be spectacular! Looking forward to making a pot of tea and listening to all your great adventures, hearing about the wonderful people you have met and how this spiritual walk has made you feel. Keep smiling my strong and beautiful daughter. Love You!

  Mum May 25, 2012 7:03 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.