Existing Member?

Viola is out there... Somewhere nce upon a time, in a land not so far away, existed a violist who loved languages and wanted to travel. A lot. When I say a lot it REALLY means a LOT. So, she left the country a couple of times. Her last stopover is Dubai and soon she will fly away... ag

Sand, sun and skies

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Friday, 16 January 2009 | Views [604]

Nothing compares to the sunsets on the desert. The amazing pallet of colors reflected on the sand create a miriad of earthy tones that stretch for miles.

I took some time from the blog, as life has a way to interrupting any on line expectation to write. Besides, finding a free hotspot in Dubai is the equivalent of finding a 100 dollars not on the middle of mob at a cosplay fair.

I bought myself a semi pro digital camera and I´m playing with all its settings. My favorite is still the sunset filter, that create the most amazing pictures I´ve ever had the chance to make.

I´ll be going home in two weeks to see my family and sort out what are going to me this year plans. My contract here in Dubai will be finished by May, and up until now I don´t know if I should stay or if I should go back.

The perspective of going back give me shudders... Now that I´ve finally settled at the everyday life in this place, with all its quirks and strange facts. I´m going to Europe again on May to see the sights and think about the future.

Let´s see what hand of cards life will give me this year.

It will be a hell of a game.

Tags: sunsets

 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.