Existing Member?

AdventurSpirit Travel memories fade fast if not recorded. This is an account of my travels - and adventure spirit...

Phi Phi Island Overnight - 13-14 April 2007

THAILAND | Saturday, 14 April 2007 | Views [965]

7 dives in 2 days on M.V. Greta.... phew!

See photos in gallery for all the pix we took.

After 4 dives on the first day - Anemone Reef, Koh Bida Nok, Hin Bida and night dive Palong Bay - we got chartered by longtail boat to the island of Phi Phi... it was really cold and rainy and Tyler our nice dive guide was sitting next to me blocked most of the wind and rain. By the time we got to the hotel, I was totally rained out and didnt even want to wander down to Phi Phi Island town to look for something to eat. So me and Vinny pigged out on packet nuts and chocolate bars from the bar fridge!!! Yikes! The next day - up bright and early - breakfast at the hotel and off we went for the rest of the dives. Koh Bida Nai, King Cruiser Wreck and Koh Doc Mai. Highlight of the dives would be the white eyed morays in the toilets (see gallery) It was really a funny picture. =) Also my first CAVE DIVE at Koh Doc Mai.... scary!

Back to dry land... checked into Andaman Beach Suites at Patong Beach... NICE!!!

Kel's just floating around.... waiting to be picked up by M.V. Greta

Kel's just floating around.... waiting to be picked up by M.V. Greta

Tags: Diving

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.