Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

Back in London

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 14 February 2008 | Views [304]

So here we are back in London town. feels so good to not be living out of a pack anymore and actually having a wardrobe. our first day back was awesome because we basically drank tea and watched dvds. slept like a baby.

went back to church again on sunday and had another awesome day.

i turned 20! the girls and i met up in oxford st and went around shops as lucy was leaving the next day. we then went to the movies and saw sweeney todd which was awesome! everybody MUST see it. alison then met up with us and we cooked enchiladas and drank wine and had a wonderful evening (thanks girls :) )

all quite strange that it's all over now. never really thought that i would be able to do all that i have done but it has been an incredible experience and i wouldn't change any of it for the world.

will keep u up to date with anything but especially poland! can't wait!

Tags: Adventures

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.