Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

MAROON 5 CONCERT!

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 5 December 2007 | Views [522] | Comments [1]

OMG!! one of the best ever concerts ive ever been to. rohan, u HAVE to go, i will personally come back home in order to make sure that happens if i have to. adam levene was absolutely gorgeous as per usual and we had awesome seats that got us looking straight out onto the stage.

u really dont realise how good this band is until u see them live. the drummer is cool as and the lead guitarist...awesome. so really is was the greatest night in london so far. wembley was a little disappointing, i thought it was going to be a bit bigger and the crowd took a while to warm up but once we were all standing the party got going. took us AGES to get home and it was freezing (what more can u expect from london).

in completion, anyone who likes maroon 5, ull get what u paid for and so much more. ill put up photos whenever i can xoxox

Tags: Adrenaline

Comments

1

That sounds wicked KY, glad u had a ball. Those damn English - as if u wouldn't be psyched to be at a maroon 5 concert haha!

Take care babe
xoxo

  Nantes Dec 5, 2007 11:58 AM

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.