Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

Dublin

IRELAND | Wednesday, 5 December 2007 | Views [315]

so we left liverpool at 10pm last night in order to catch the ferry overnight to dublin. we thought this would be good because that meant we didnt need to worry about accommodation for that night. BUT and it's a big but, it was a pretty bad experience. there were ferry cancellations sue to GALE FORCE WINDS!! which meant we were running late and then it was so choppy that of course i got sea sick. not fun at all. got about 2 hours sleep. poor lucy got nada.

we eventually arrived at our hostel (25 euros for 2 nights!!!) about 7am but weren't able to actually to get into our room until 12. GGGRRRR! so walkies we thought and walkies we did. we walked, and walked and walked some more in order to get a taste of dublin. nice city, heaps of pubs (will trial them out tonight) their lamp posts are really pretty and they're seems to be beer everywhere u turn. especially of the black kind.

we're in a 6 bed shared dorm which is pretty crowded even though there's only 4 of us in the room but it's a roof over our heads.

Tags: Adventures

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.