Existing Member?

Kayley's Adventures This page is for everyone out there who knows and loves me and wants to know everything that I'm up to. Of course I can't promise I'll put in ALL the details but I'll try my hardest!

Dublin

IRELAND | Friday, 7 December 2007 | Views [320]

did some sightseeing today. saw good 'ole st. patrick's cathedral. was annoying because there was scaffolding on the spire and it cost to get in!! being the stingy student tourists that we are we decided to go in and then out, therefore not spending all of 4 euros. 

also went to the museum which was intersting. all about the vikings and medieval times in ireland. i then got lost and walked myself off the map (trust!) but eventually found myself again and warmed up with a good coffee.

lucy and i acted even more like stingy student tourists by going out for dinner and ordering a 3 course meal and sharing it. was really good though and filled us up nicely. we then saw 'the darjeeling limited' at the movies which u all have to see. awesome movie!!

were pretty stuffed because of the night before so we headed into bed early.


now in galway, very irish and is complete with the irish fiddler outside our hostel room. very excited to be here!

hope ur enjoying the hot weather back at home. it is currently 7 degrees outside with a low of 3 so will be FREEEEEEZING when we head out tonight.

Tags: Adventures

About kayley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.