Existing Member?

We're Leaving This 2 Star Town!!! fter deciding enough is enough,We are packing our bags and leaving the Stowe Massive,for a little Kayleigh and Hanna time!! We dont have much of a plan...but we're just gonna go with the flow and hope for the best!! First stop is singapore,then onto Sy

Divine Bar + Raffles

SINGAPORE | Wednesday, 4 July 2007 | Views [1770] | Comments [1]

Tuesday 3rd July 2007

Divine Bar (Gotham City) + Raffles

All dressed and everywhere to go!! We have waited this long to visit amazing bar just for Malcolm. He wanted to see our faces when we set eyes on the room!! And it was worth it!! Unfortunately they don’t allow you to take any photos in there but Leigh managed to sneak a few!! We had cocktails (and Malcolm as usual had a beer) and just sat there drinking it all in! It’s a shame the band weren’t playing because we really would have felt like high society!!

We went to a Chinese/Thai street restaurant, where Hannah and I shared the most amazing Thai green curry!! (Sorry Dad yours is now a very close second!!) Leigh had Veggie noodles the best meal she had since we have been here!! And Cheep!!

After we had all eaten so much it was hard to walk ,it was a short stumble to Raffles for Singapore Slings and peanut shell fights!! Raffles Hotel is so big if we didn’t have Malcolm as our tour guide I would still be lost trying to get to the bar!! Finding a table we ordered the famous Singapore Slings and started to add to the tone of peanut shells on the crunchy floor!! It felt so wrong to be making such a mess in this beautiful bar, but it is tradition!! Lol!!

The Journey home (the apartment sorry) was they best way to top of our nite! Tri Shaws!! Bikes with side carts!! (If you still don’t know what they are, look at the pics!) Me and Leigh in one Malcolm and Hannah in the other!! Me and Leigh obviously had the one with cheesy music blaring out dancing and singing our way slowly down the streets of Singapore!! The best bit was when we got to a slight hill near the apartments and had to get out and push!! I wish we had a photo of that lol!!

So all in all we had a fantastic night!!

Obviously no night would be complete with out a trip to China One to watch our favourite band!! And a few drinks of course!!!!

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

SO...Whats this I hear about getting LOST 5 miles outside of Singapore in JB?!? Australian Outback here we come!!!!! hahahaaaaaa!!

  Danielle Jul 6, 2007 5:25 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.