Existing Member?

Revolution All Around: Documenting Israeli Identity in 2011 'Documenting my Documentation' (try saying that five times fast.)

8 Hours til I'm on My Way to LAX

USA | Sunday, 7 August 2011 | Views [225]

At 4:30am, the Roadrunner taxi van will pick me up and whisk me away to LAX. To say that I am anxious is putting it mildly. I am fairly certain that the continuous raise in blood pressure that I'm sure to experience over the next 36 hours will take five years off my life. I really REALLY don't like flying, but I manage to get myself on a plane by reminding myself how wonderful the experience on the other end will be. Okay, so it's masochistic torture for 18 hours...but then! VOILA! I'm on the other side of the world!

I probably won't have a blog tomorrow because my connection in Toronto is just long enough for me to frantically get myself to the other side of the airport (the world's 11th largest airport)and then get through the hardcore "we're going to Israel" security...and then, then I will breathe. And hopefully sleep. And maybe watch a trashy movie.

So, until Israel, Au Revoir! (In honor of Air Canada)

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.