Existing Member?

New Zealanding

DAY 85. Movie Night

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 19 January 2017 | Views [304]

We all slept horribly because it was freezing and windy last night so we slept in as much as we could. I woke up after awhile and showered then had breakfast. We did a whole lot of nothing since it was stormy and rainy out again. We had soup for lunch again and did a lot of reading. Later on, we got ready to go to the Onsen hot pools but once we got there, we found out they were booked up. We wanted to go to another kind of pool or springs but there wasn't that much else around so we just went back to the park. We booked a movie for 8:30 and made dinner up until then. We cooked chicken, roasted vegetables, and couscous and it turned out well. We got ready then walked to the movie theater.

We got our paper tickets and we had a few minutes until the movie started so we went to a candy store nearby and got some treats for the film. The movie was good, predictable but good. It was called Passengers and had Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in it and was a romantic, futuristic movie. We came out of the movie and were intrigued by music coming from bars and the many people walking around but went back to our camp instead.

 

About joyaroundtheworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.