Existing Member?

New Zealanding

DAY 84. Rainy Q-Town

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 18 January 2017 | Views [330]

We woke up in hopes of doing fun Queenstown activities (extreme swing/bungy, gondola and luge rides, mtn biking, etc) but instead it was down pouring. I was pretty bummed out that we were in such a fun, amazing, beautiful city and the weather wasn't allowing us to enjoy it to the fullest. Instead, we went down to the city center and did some shopping. I bought some souvineers and we walked around in the different shops. Back at camp, we took a nap in the tent as it rained and rained. Then we all went and got ready for the night. Before meeting the cop friends we made for the pub crawl, we went for pizza. For the crawl, everyone met at the Happy Travels tourist office and went to the first bar.

Everyone got a free shot, though they were small and not very strong. We hung out there for a bit then went to the next spot. This bar had live music and was more packed. We were kind of over going to bars we didn't choose ourselves so we went back to Searle Lane. The six of us played jumbo jenga for a few rounds then walked in the rain to Winnie's. We had a few drinks, though weak still. We ended the night at the same pool hall. We drank all night but none of us even had much of a buzz. The girls and I walked to our camp. Bedtime.

 

About joyaroundtheworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.