Existing Member?

Un paseo por el mundo Colombia, Islas Shetland, Portugal ,Malta, los Balcanes y Estambul.

Santa Rosa del Cabal

SPAIN | Friday, 16 October 2009 | Views [381]

    I have arrived to this city, which is not so far from Pereira, in order to visit the "termales de Santa Rosa", swiming-pools of hot water from the Volcanos which are around the place. If you want to go there, you can take the "chiva", one of the old trucks that they are running in the countryside of Colombia; most of them are fifty of sixty years old! Then they are being replaced for modern buses.

    I am living in the Hotel del Cafe, which is in the main square of the city, and it is one of the best places I have been in Colombia; Friendly staff and the beautiful recepcionist Catalina, are two of the main reasons to stay in. There are one burguer close to the downtown, Mostaza, which is running by Dario, a waiter who was working in Madrid, and now is the owner of his burguer. I had dinner a special hamburguer like the ones which he used to made in the Oskar Burguer in Madrid. ¡The best hamburguer since I arrived to this country!

   I usually go out at night with Freddy, one of the guys who is working at the hotel. We go to the "Zona Rosa" which is plenty of bars with Vallentato Music. Next destination: Medellin.

About jose_chache


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.