Existing Member?

Joe's World Backpacking Trip Stories and pics from my travels.

Lagos, Portugal

PORTUGAL | Friday, 26 September 2008 | Views [1264] | Comments [1]

I took a bus from Lisbon to Lagos, on the 22nd.  I stepped off the bus and into paradise.  This place is amazing.  Cliffs jutting out with grottoes and secluded beaches over clear, blue water.  Itºs a small village Im staying in.  You can walk the whole thing in like 15 minutes.  I spent every day on the beach or in the water.  I went exploring with a girl I met at the hostel for secluded beaches.  They are the most unbelievable,  with grottoes and caves.  We found a perfect, uncrowded beach.  We found once walking on that it was a nude beach, hence the seclusion.  Well the girl I was with is German.  Normally this may be an awkward circumstance but Germans get naked whenever they can.  So we got naked, and stayed on that beach all day.  Just me, a beautiful German girl and like 25 old dudes.  The funniest part is about every 15 seconds a boat tour from town goes chugging past looking for the grottoes.  Nothing like standing naked on a beach with a girl waving at tourists.  I dont know how many took pictures or filmed us.  Were probably on youtube, check "Naked Pale Guy."  If that dosenºt take the shame or humility outta ya I donºt know what will.  Well Im off to Seville.  Hopefully in that town, I wont find myself waving anything other than my hands at the masses.  But who knows.

Tags: beaches, cliffs, full frontal nudity, grottoes, lagos, portugal

 

Comments

1

Its nice to see that you finally posted some pictures. For some reason I expected a higher ratio of dudes in them???? It looks like you are having a great time and have so far avoided being abducted into the white slave trade. Take it easy and if you get abducted call me, I could always use a good manservant.

  chris Sep 29, 2008 6:57 AM

About joealotto13


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Portugal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.