Existing Member?

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JESS & DAN back on the road again...

mel joins the faskally clan..

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 11 September 2008 | Views [523] | Comments [3]

our family has grown! the current members include : dan, jess, amy, kate (newcastle, uk) gene (nz) jenna (nz) lauren (nz) and our newest member MEL !! all is well, and we have introduced mel to everyone...when introducing the newzealanders i said to mel that 'they are all vegetarians', mel then looked at me and said 'ALL newzealanders are vegetarians'..thinking i meant the entire newzealand population was vegetarian..lol,love u mel.

apart from that not much happening here, its starting to get colder the nights are foggy and the frost will start soon. eeeww. i think most people know, but if my mum hasnt spread the news, dan and i will be staying at faskally once the season ends and working thru winter, most of the work will be maitenance type stuff, cleaning and what not, itl be a f day 8-3 job because it gets dark by 4pm in the middle of winter.great.

our scotland tour is next week so i will let u all know how it goes, should be a ball.

love to everyone,

love jess

Comments

1

Sounds like everything is falling into place really well for you all. I know mum dad and bec are getting really excited about catching up and having xmas in scotland. Hope you enjoy your trip and keep well. Love Bassos

  Basso Sep 12, 2008 11:45 AM

2

Thats great news about your jobs. They must be really happy with you both! Well our weather is finally picking up. We took the boat and jetskis to Hazelwood Pondage on Sat and had a fantastic time. Bet your enjoying having Mel with you now. Enjoy your trip and will chat soon. Luv Sue & Co xxxx

  Sue Batten Sep 15, 2008 3:17 PM

3

Hi everyone. By now you will be on your tour of Scotland. Hope you have a great time. New photos are great, it certainly looks like you are all enjoying both the job and each others company. Obviously Mel has had no trouble fitting in either. Anyway, enjoy your break and we all look forward to your next installment.Dad has arrived safely in America and after 2 days in LA is now heading to Buffalo to start work. He is enjoying himself too.
Love you lots. Love mum, dad, luke and becxxxxxxxooooo

  mum Sep 15, 2008 9:44 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.