Existing Member?

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JESS & DAN back on the road again...

NEW PHOTOS

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 7 June 2008 | Views [381] | Comments [2]

just a quick note to al, that there are a HEAP of new photos from germany, czech and austria.

enjoy

were off to enjoy london for the day.

love to all xoxoox

Comments

1

Photos are fantastic- thanks for putting so many on the blog. Having read about so many places it's great to now see what they actually look like instead of imagining them. You aren't very good parents though letting Ernie have a joint at such a young age!!!! Yes please, I'll have one of those shopping trolleys and Dad would like one set of chocolate boobies. Thanks sweetheart, hope postage isn't too expensive!!!!!!!!
Tina's going to love those family photos- well done
Keep having fun and taking lots more photos. Love you heaps. Love Mum, Dad, Luke and Bec

  mum Jun 8, 2008 2:58 PM

2

Yep those photo's have blown me away. They are just great. Is there any chance you could fit that chocolate fountain in your bags and bring it home pleeeeasse????? It's nice to see Ernie was able to catch up with his relation. It must have been fun for him. It was also great to see my oma and my aunty and uncle's. Thank-you. Did I tell you that oma (germany) rang my mun the other night to see where you guy's were?? She thought you were coming back. Oh! Old people.(no disrespect intended) I would say she misunderstood and thought you were going to go off to see places and keep coming back. Mum explained to her what you are all doing though. Keep writing and sending photo's. It's great.
Love you. Mum...Tina xxxxx

  TINA Jun 8, 2008 4:09 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.