Existing Member?

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JESS & DAN back on the road again...

the most picturesque town in europe..

CZECH REPUBLIC | Monday, 5 May 2008 | Views [805] | Comments [1]

the most picturesque town in europe..this is the claim to fame for the small town called cesky krumlov in the czech republic. Was a little sceptical, especially after the the train ride took us through some pretty dodgy looking places on the one carriage slowest train ever. But it was definately worth it in the end. Google cecky krumlov and look at how beautiful the photos are of the town.

Its a small town, with the town centre and our hostel built on the curve of the river, that also runs along a few of the streets, and then towerong over the other side of the river, is a castle. The view of the town in a amazing with its terracotta roofs and church tower in the middle of the town. Its beautiful.

Though now we have left austria, all our money had to be changed over to czech krowns, and czech looks nothing like english..at least in germany and italy some words we could work out, the language here is impossible and the pronunciation is even harder..havnt even mastered thankyou yet, luckily most speak english though.

the hostel has been nice, but the lady here is a bit of a cow, but hey thats what you get for 15euro at night..around $25 australian.

We are about to catch the slow train back to a main town to then catch the bigger train to prague. will let you know how it goes.

love to all

jess xoxo

Comments

1

Glad you enjoyed Vienna,we didn't see the natural history museum sounds very interesting,saw Hofburg Palace though, also the Opera House which was even better than Albert Hall I reckon although G'pa might not agree!! Also do they still have the horse and carriages the horses were beautifully groomed, and you could take a ride if you could afford it! Best coffee I've everdrunk wass in Vienna. Enjoy Prague luv g'ma

  val and mick May 5, 2008 9:50 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.