Existing Member?

Asia Adventure

24 Hours in Singapore

SINGAPORE | Monday, 10 November 2008 | Views [440]

Arrived into Singapore at midday and found my hostel pretty easily. Armed myself with a map and the set of stright away. Took a guick tour of Litle India, Diwali was still on so loads of festivities. Sampled some local foods which were eally tasty. Then of to the harbour for a look so big cruise liners in and bit off a busy place. Stopped by thge new Vivo City Mall which was fantastic, then of to China town. Really buzzing and you could easily spend a few hours here just wondering around.Checked out Clarke Quay and was really surprised, a reall cool place to have in the city.

Next morning had breakfast at `Raffles Hotel` although just in the Cafe. Still it was quite cheap and really good. Took a quick look around the inside of the hotel after and again was really surprised. Not as tatty and worn as I thought it would be. Then of to Orchad road to stock up on some books and then a Mad dash to get the bus to Malaysia. Really liked Singapore, a good balance betwen Dubai and London and the food options are out of this world !

 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.