Existing Member?

Rebel with a cause 6 weeks, 2 countries, 4 climates and just myself to explore :-)!

Off to the mountain's

ECUADOR | Tuesday, 29 October 2013 | Views [185] | Comments [2]

Time for a change of scenary. Off to the Cotopaxi National park for
some chilling and hiking. Location is The Secret Garden Hostel tucked away in between The Andean mountains.
Trip up there on the hostel van. 2h ride from Quito. Last part of the ride on a dirt road with loads of pot holes. But finally arrived to destination. A great set up with stunning views! See from the pictures what I mean. Lunch was served and i was joined by another 15 people from different countries. Food, talk, chilling on sofa for various hous followed by a hike to some waterfalls.
Best part, the hostel animals consist of 3 dogs, a calf who thinks is a dog, cows, lama's, ect... So i defenitely got my animal fix!
Food is fantastic and the best is that there is no phone or internet available :-). And all rooms have no electricity and are just lit up by candles and heated by a fire place in each. Add to this The great jacuzzi that is available with one of the best views to see makes this place pretty magic.

Comments

1

Looks wonderful!

  seniye Nov 1, 2013 4:29 AM

2

Sounds very good Paula! Enjoy! What's next?

  Jorrit Nov 1, 2013 7:10 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.