Existing Member?

Edge of Chaos 2011/2012

The "Come Down!"

VIETNAM | Friday, 13 January 2012 | Views [305]

Maybe the "Come Down" is a little bit harsh..maybe a "reflection" would be more appropriate!

Currently sitting in the vip lounge at Guangzhou airport in china (yep, i feel a little out of place, but am grateful for them letting me eat their muffins and sit on the couches), i have a little spare time (6 hrs)and hence might vomit up some philosophical bullshit!..

If i could have sat down at the start of 2011 and written out or imagined the things i would like to see, do and feel i literally couldnt have planned it any better than it has panned out! The places, the people, the experiences, the luck..its bullshit..From south america, to door to door sales man, to the rocky mountaineer and then down through asia, its been seamless..incredible.. As sad as it is to be wrapping up this leg of the journey, its nice knowning that its tucked away in the back of our minds in all its glorious perfection. It can never be taken away now which is an awesome feeling..Not to mention that we get to go home and catch up with all the coolest cats in the world!

Theres also the fact that our bodies are about 4 standard drinks from giving out..to say we have put our minds and bodies through the ringer would be a gross understatment, and we owe them a many thanks for holding out!

So as insanly perfect as it has been, its time for the next chapter, time for the next adventure..yeeeeeeeew

About grizzly_bear


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.