Existing Member?

Edge of Chaos 2011/2012

Australia to BA!

ARGENTINA | Friday, 28 January 2011 | Views [284]

I was a very lucky man to have both Rach and Clairey drop me at the airport this morning! They are both beautiful girls and it was tough to leave them..ah the familiar feeling of apprehension..is this a stupid thing to be doing???Why would i leave these girls?? This time was no different! I realise that these feelings will eventually subside but its a bit of a fuck and not the nicest feeling..

Its alot better this time leaving with lach and will, icouldnt ask to be crusing the world with 2 better people! The flight was worry free and comfortable..very exciting, daunting, confronting..

When we got into BA we caught a taxi to Millhouse hostel. The sights on the way in reminded me of mexico..alot of european cars, highrise housing commmission housing..the weathe was humid and it was eye opening. It is a beautful city BA, with a combination of beautiful buuldings, monuments and 8 lane throughfares. The hostel is a grgorian mansin. A beautiful hpstel, although minimal air flow makes is stuffy.

We had an arvo nap in prep for the austraia day celebrations. We sat on the main road and drunk litres of beer watching the sunset over the highrsise buildings. It was a fitting beginging to what will be an epic trip.

THat night we headed to an aus day party at the hostel and got pretty wild. We me a few really cool people and went for beers with some interesting finlandish people. We hit a few night clubs and taxied it home. I pulled my mattress out into the court yard and was awoken by a cleaner smacking my head yelling "ariba ariba"n it was hilarious.

on the 27th we cruised a local neighbourhood.Again its a beautiful city, so many colours. we had a steak sandwhich in a beautiful outdoor restauruant. A fight broke out on our bus which was pretty hectic but enjoyable none the less. stioll having trouble with missing peeps but over tie it will fade and i realise that im definitely doing the right thing! I will see them again soon!

About grizzly_bear


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.