Existing Member?

Adventures of the Fittons

Sunday 7th August 11 - Punta Hermosa, Peru

PERU | Monday, 8 August 2011 | Views [274]

After arriving in metropolis Lima we decide to move on to Punta Hermosa, a surfspot 45 km South of Lima for some peace and quiet, and that is exactly what we get in this deserted summer holiday resort like town. We are staying in the surf hostel of Nickolas and Patty named Punta Hermosa surf Inn. We are the only guest here, so basically have the whole house here for ourselves, which is very nice.

The coast had many different surfspots such as La Isla, senioras, seniorita and punta Roca´s which are all very nice so I hear. So Graham walks around with a big smile on his tired face when I see him around;)

As I pick up my running in the mornings again, followed with some yoga on the roof terrace with sea view makes me pretty happy being here aswell. Plus it gives me the time to look into volunteering in an orphanage in Bali. This has nothing to do with the fact that there is great surf there as well. So if someone has tips, please let me know.

The food here is very good, made by our personal chef Nick, who had a peruvian restaurant in the U.S.A  and makes one great dish after the other.

Our trip to Lima as very nice as well. Nick and Patty took us shopping. They really have all the nice shops as at home like Mango and Esprit, but it´s a whole lot cheaper. The Japanese restaurant we went to in the evening had the most amazing sushi and sushimi I ever had. Plus a nice bottle of wine made for a nice evening.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.