Existing Member?

Adventures of the Fittons

Friday 24th June 11 - Ubatuba

BRAZIL | Friday, 24 June 2011 | Views [274]

standing on your head is not easy we find out during our second yoga class. We have fun trying though in the hut between the bananatrees. We have a private class this time from Natalia, from Urugua, who is obviously doing this for a long time as she effortlessly puts her feet up to her face, where I´m happy I can just touch them.

The class earlier this week we had some company. There was Ana, out neighbour from the apartment underneath us. We just met before going to class. She looks a bit like a mix between yoda from starstrek and the yaya sisterhood(for the ones who saw that movie as well). In her self made linen outfit, complete with tunic like shawl, hair band in her beautiful long white grey hair. She preforms a sort of childish dance after we say our names as she is very impressed by mine, as it means light in portugees. Ofcourse she will join us for the yoga sesion. With half an eye I look at Graham to see if he is attempting any ascapes. But he hold his ground firmly. And later said to actualy have enjoyed the class, as it´s the active , demanting kind of yoga for wich you need a lot of balance, strenght and flexibility and is said to improve surfing(that last argument helpt).

We found out that steak is very cheap here, unlike icecream, for wich you pay 20 euro´s for half a liter. So it´s nice dinners with the malbec wine. Home cooked by my private chef.

Graham can go surfing almost every day wich gi8ves me time to go online and work on the website. Chillout and read on the beach or learn some English spelling. Being bored isn´t easy here in Brazil.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.