Existing Member?

George and Dion's Great Adventures Follow us on our travels around the world and where ever they may take us, from New Zealand to afar.

I dont know what to write.....

CHINA | Saturday, 24 October 2009 | Views [441]

rainy morning on hike through Longji

rainy morning on hike through Longji

On Monday I head out of Yangshuo.......

I can't wait!!! I am meeting up with Dion at the Guilin airport and meeting the kids as well. We then head up into the Longshen Rice Terraces which will be a full day hike with 2 nights of peace and quiet! I am soooo excited to be heading there.

The noise level here in the hotel is amazingly loud and its doing my head in!! every morning at about 6am the construction starts on the building behind us. There are old school 3 wheeler tractor things start up and seem to park right outside our apartment for what seems like hours. The the grinders start up and its all go...... ahhhhhhhhh so need peace and quiet!!!!!!

Definitely starting to get colder here. The nights are cool and the use of sleeping bags are a good comfort.  In the morning you almost need a jersey on, almost. 

Other than that not much has been happening in Yangshuo. Dion is still out on his trip and loving it. He text to say last night that he gets to tick another box.... they get to sleep in a cave! Lucky I say. Will be good to catch up with him and check out the photos of the area!

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.