Existing Member?

Koh Phangan

Haad Yao See Through Resort - Koh Phangan - Thailand

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 9 January 2009 | Views [178]

Haad Yao is one of the most popular beach destinations on Koh Phangan in Thailand. Haad Yao See Through Resort is right in the middle of the beach and has been put together very well. Basically it is a very good hotel at very cheap hotel prices - only 1,750- 2,750 Baht a night

Given the fact that the hotel has prime positioning with a swimming pool and all the rooms had views of the beach then this was a must for us.

We have stayed all over Koh Phangan and on this holiday were trying a few new places to stay and this resort is defiantly one of the best that we have stayed at service wise. The rooms are very comfortable and there was nothing for us to complain about except the weather which for once let us down. However the sun did have its hat on over the last few days which always made the difference.

At full moon time the hotel ran a taxi with guests that were eager to party at Haad Rin and then return slightly worse for wear the next day. Having been to the party many times we gave it a miss this time but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves except of course those who lost their money - lots of thieves about these days so beware.

See Through Resort has its own beach bar and restaurant open all day and night - would recommend.

Tags: beach, haad yao, koh phangan, phangan, thailand

About flipflops


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.