Existing Member?

Koh Phangan

Niramon Villas - Koh Phangan

THAILAND | Tuesday, 23 December 2008 | Views [251]

Niramon Villas are based in Chalok Lam Bay on Koh Phangan Niramon Villasin Thailand. The resort had only just opened and having stayed at Fantasea Resort just next door we were interested to find out about this new place. First impressions were very good as we walked from Fantasea along the beach and then crossed this bridge that had been constructed to span the river that flows out into the ocean and runs alongside Niramon Villas. The bridge is made of metal and gets a bit wobbly in the middle but has really good views of the resort and the mountains behind that hover menacingly above.

There is a swimming pool which is one of the few at Chalok lam Bay and this is just behind the beach and in front of a range of villas that are well positioned - some just above the pool and some between the pool and the river.

The gardens then have further villas in various locations and these blend very nicely into the environment.

The restaurant has some good panoramic views over the bay and the grounds of Niramon and is a good place to eat, drink and watch the world go by.

The villas are really good for space and comfort. We had nothing to complain about and everything that we asked for was done.

Another really good place to stay on Koh Phangan.

Niramon Pool

Niramon

Tags: beach, garden, niramon, phangan, thailand

About flipflops


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.