Existing Member?

Koh Phangan

Wattana Resort - Koh Phangan

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 1 January 2009 | Views [213]

Wattan Beach

Wattan Beach

Wattana Resort is a great place to stay if you want to combine quality accommodation and value for money. We had never stayed at Wattana before despite numerous visits to Chalok Lam Bay. However we know the area and the beach very well and were very comfortable with our choice. The bungalows are so well priced that we stayed in the most expensive family modern bungalow at 2,500 baht a night which had a double and a single bed plus private bathroom and air-con etc. It is a very large bungalow with terrace that really felt like home. If we didn't want to eat in the restaurant then we had a takeaway on the veranda. It was great, easy living at a really good price. We really are in love with Chalok Lam Bay. It is more laid back and quiet compared to the rest of the island. When we wanted to party there were places nearby but it was not in your face like in Haad Rin at the other side of the island. A great place to stay with loads of things to do nearby - diving lessons, elephant trekking, swimming, snorkeling, biking, paragliding and Thai cookery lessons - we just ate from the restaurant!

Tags: chalok, koh phangan, lam, phangan

About flipflops


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.