Existing Member?

Funky Patrol Girls

Phuket

THAILAND | Wednesday, 2 January 2008 | Views [14281] | Comments [4]

PATONG BEACH

 

Where do i even begin to describe Patong? Its the main tourist beach where EVERYONE MUST VISIT whilst in Phuket. It’s very touristy, with guesthouses and hotels lining all of the back streets and clubs and bars lining the main street. Trust me, here you MUST have your radars on, as it’s so hard to tell whether a lady is a lady-boy or just a very good looking chick! Some of them go the whole hog and get there P**** removed and get breast implants. These girls are hot! Guys be warned!

Anyway we found a cool and cheap guesthouse to stay in just behind the main streets, and dumped all of our bags. Patong thrives on nightlife. Every one is there for partying in the night and relaxing on the beach in the day.

The beach isn’t that spectacular, but it’s the atmosphere that makes it fun. Every five seconds someone will come up and offer something or another.  “Madam want massage? Madam want cocktail? Madam would like cold water? Madam would like pineapple?” and so forth. It’s sort of heard to relax, but it’s really quite fun to have everything brought to you.

We went to a lady boy Dance Show, see the pics for a further description. Some of them a really gorgeous, and others a just plain ugly! Keep in mind whilst you look at the photos that everyone (Except for me and mum) are men! How scary is that. Anyway, I met this nice boy name Ton, who i hung out with for a long time every night. He took me to the “discoteque” which wasn’t too bad except no one was dancing. I was so devastated when i had to leave him. What a sweet heart. Anyway, one thing that DOES stand out is the smell of the underground sewerage that wafts up onto the streets. Now we understand why people wear cotton masks to cover the stench. Ughh.

Tags: Party time

Comments

1

You are so cute, if you come again to Thailand next time I give you a kiss !

  tekfrank Dec 31, 2008 9:03 PM

2

i really like Patong beach, yesterday i checkout from Courtyard Marriot,

i am missing .........

I love Patong beach and Fantasea show



Bye

  raheel May 16, 2009 9:53 PM

3

I love PATONG. I never forget Phuket

I come back next year ;-)

  HakHak Feb 25, 2010 3:57 AM

4

hi.isthere any offices or institutions to help tourists for get they lady for several days in puket city.if yes please introduce to me and say nearlyhow much must be paid daily .with thanks.mosi.

  mosi Apr 19, 2011 3:40 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.