Existing Member?

A little bit of the world

Day 0.5- Take off

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 1 May 2010 | Views [501] | Comments [3]

I gotta say, Air Austral is ok in my books! Decent leg room, attentive staff, smoked salmon for lunch and a nice French red on offer. No economising with ‘petite’ sized meals either. The only drawback is no individual entertainment for this flight. Thought that just means there’s nothing to distract from the stunning view of our great, red outback passing under my window. It’s not often you get to see a view like this. We’re flying over the great artesian basin and the rivers are beautifully clear and intricate.

Ooh, we just passed over Uluru! I did get to see it before leaving Australia after all :)

 

Comments

1

Do you normally have trouble with leg room?
Uluru! I want to see it now that I can finally pronounce it.
What did they entertain you with while flying over the whole of the Indian Ocean?

  Sam May 16, 2010 12:49 AM

2

Wow, you're quick. Isn't it bed time in Aust?
I want to post up photos. The stories aren't complete without them! But internet too slow for now.

  escape May 16, 2010 1:27 AM

3

Bed time for normal people, not those of us with writing to do.
At least it's free internet, though from what you've written so far I would half expect them to ask for 5 Euros for the internet before you board.

  Sam May 16, 2010 2:05 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.