Existing Member?

6 Continents, 5 Months

Beach Day!

THAILAND | Monday, 20 December 2010 | Views [312]

Because of the lack of sleep from nights previous ,the loss of sleep the night before, and the five our time change from Egypt I slept in until 1 pm. When I woke up my mom and brother were back from dive lessons already so we grabbed a bite to eat. After lunch (my breakfast, a back cheeseburger but lunch for everyone else) we went to the beach. We chilled at the beach until sundown. My dad and I walked up the street to see what was up there and a good place to eat and saw lots of cheap stuff. Everything in Thailand seems to be cheap. We went for dinner to the restaurant just across the street from us. It too was cheep. We got one KG of Giant Prawns for the boys and the girls got whatever, and the drinks added up to about 3000 Bawt, which is a 30 to 1 ratio from the US dollar. It all added up at about $100, that's cheap for our family haha! After supper my mom and brother had to study for their diving course so the rest of us went for desert. We all got sundaes and they were delicious. We walked around the beach after dark and played off all our sugar energy then went to bed because it was already eleven, time flies.

About derek-anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.