Existing Member?

6 Continents, 5 Months

Overnight Flights

THAILAND | Sunday, 19 December 2010 | Views [337]

After an hour layover in Bangkok which flew by because we had to get our luggage we got on a new airline and flew to Phuket. It was a quick flight and I fell right asleep on the plane because I got no sleep the night before. It was a short nap though because the flight was only 45 minutes. I woke up because of the energy from the sun and sea as soon as we landed. We got to our hotel and headed straight for the beach. It was AMAZING! The sun wasn't shining so it wasn't too hot, but still thirty degrees. The water was gorgeous. It was the perfect temperature. My sister got sick in the water because of food poising on one of the planes. I sat right beside her on the planes and felt fine from the food until about two hours after she left. I went back to the hotel with the same thing she had. After I felt a little better I closed my eyes on my bed and I guess I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up and it was 8:30 pm. I was sleeping for about four hours.My sister was still asleep. It was Katie's birthday, luckily she wasn't sick but I missed her birthday dinner. SORRY KATIE. But after my second nap I was wide awake again. I went swimming in the pool and had some rice from the restaurant. My brother and I watched a movie and I fell asleep around 2 am. 

About derek-anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.