Existing Member?

6 Continents, 5 Months

Beaches, Beaches, Beaches

THAILAND | Tuesday, 21 December 2010 | Views [295]

Today I woke up at nine and was still a  little shaken from the jet leg, but shook it off after a great breakfast, the sun, and the sea air filling my lungs. My mom and brother had already gone a few hours before to their scuba lessons and would be gone until 5 pm. The remainder of us just wanted to chill. So that's what we did. We went down to the beach, rented a few chairs and just chilled in the water. I met a few girls as well haha. Two were sisters from Denmark and the other two were sisters from Sweden. They were nice girls...lol. After getting my bronze on for the whole day we went up and got some dinner. It started to storm so we just made it inside in time. After we eat we waited in the restaurant for two hours before the other third of my family showed up, we had nothing else to do we it didn't phase us. After staying in the outdoor, beachfront restaurant for another hour we headed up to the hotel. My auntie is coming to meet us in Thailand so we drove the the airport an picked her up at midnight, after she got settled into her hotel room we went to sleep.

About derek-anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.