Existing Member?

the trip

Uppsala

SWEDEN | Wednesday, 29 April 2009 | Views [598]

pytt i panna

pytt i panna

Ok, so most people know about this flu out break in the US right when im heading over there, its typical, still i've decided not to care, i wouldn't have known had i not been told, coz i never read the news. Ignorance is bliss.

So, Uppsala is nice, walked around the town alot, saw a beautiful church, went to Gamla Uppsala which is viking graves inside big hills and mounds, very cool, had some drinks in the sunshine and went to see the 'Reader' at the cinema, it was pretty good.

I've used the picture of Pytt i panna as the front cover coz its my fav, basically bubble and squeak to you and me, but comes in a bag premade.

The house is lovely and we even had some deer come up the drive way, i'm waiting for tomorrow day because there is a big piss up in town and everyone gets battered and some crazys float home made boats up the river and half kill themselves, should be a laugh, always fun to see the swede's go mental on the special occasions.

So not much going on, just chilling out and stressing about possibly dying of some discusting flu virus miles from home, not long now!

 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.