Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

Tijuana, trying to cross the border to the States

MEXICO | Tuesday, 10 June 2008 | Views [752]

We arrived after 3 hours flight from Mexico City in Tijuana. We knew that we didn't have the right paper to get out of the country and Pierre didn't know if he was allowed to enter in the States because he over stayed last time he went to New York...

So we got out of the plane, and the first barage asked us for the paper we didn't have... we explained the situation and the girl was so nice she just told us to try to have it next time :))

First barage passed, we took a bus ticket to cross the border... I can tell you that I was really stressed because I didn't know if we were able to cross the border, if Pierre will be allowed to enter in the states... It could have changed completely the futur of our world trip!!

Anyway we arrived at the amercian border, we were blocked and asked for a special paper... so we had to come back to an office and fill the famous green form where they ask you if you are part of a terorist organisation... The form filled we went to the desk and they ask us some basic questions, we had to give them our fingerprints... and they put the fucking stamp in our passeport and we had the "Authorisation granted" paper in our passeport !!
All this stress for that !! We went back to cross the border, they let us passed without any problem and we caught back the bus directly to San Diego !!!!

That was time to say Adios to Mexico and welcome to the United States of America and San Diego, our first visited city in the States...

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.