Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

Mexico City

MEXICO | Tuesday, 10 June 2008 | Views [677]

Hey hey, I take few seconds to update this page with some of our last stops in Mexico.

We left Puerto Escondido with a night bus to go to Mexico City and arrived on the morning on the hotel "Amigo" straight in the city center.

To be honest this hotel wasn't that good and all the people were not that friendly but we didn't care and spent few days visiting the city before taking the plane to Tijuana and try to cross the border to the States.

Mexico City is the biggest city in the world (in competition with Tokyo) so I can tell you that's a crouded city ! We took the subway around 6pm and that was the worst experience ever... everyone was screaming and pushing to get in or out of the subway... Plus we were the only strangers in this city... apparently no one visits Mexico city 'cause everyone says it's too dangerous. That's why we were watched by everysingle mexican in the street as if we were curious animal coming from another planet... especially our Norvegian friends, blond hair, blue eyes... they were the best attraction for mexicans in the city.

Anyway, we went to the Museum of Antropologia and we walked around the city for a couple of days and I let you check the pictures, that's better to give you the idea ;)

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.