Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

Puerto Escondido

MEXICO | Tuesday, 27 May 2008 | Views [1128]

Wow... I don't even know from where to begin... A lot happened here in Puerto Escondido...
We didn't see any ruins or waterfalls or whatever but we met so many people and so many awesome people from almost everywhere...
We arrived after 12 hours bus here in Puerto Escondido and after a brief decision we came down to the MayFlower Hotel, where we got a room for the traditional 100 pesos a night.

The first night was the craziest ever ! We started to party into the hotel with all those people playing drinking games and singing on every single song.. that was a hell of a night !
Then we went out to a kind of an outside club where we danced until 4 in the morning...

The day after a lot of people have to leave but some staid and we exchanged so many experiences during these few days in the MayFlower.
This place is such a special place, everyone is supposed to stay here one or two nights and they finally stay for more than 2 weeks !! We were actually supposed to stay here for 2 days and we've been sticked to this place for a week now... Oh we went for 2 days in Mazunte, a wondderful and unique place that we will count you in the following story .... Enjoy our photos !!!!!!!!!!!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.