Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

A Pleasant Stroll

THAILAND | Friday, 18 March 2011 | Views [414] | Comments [1]

We've had a fantastic day! Somewhere on the internet someone had posted "Here's a Pleasant Stroll", so we took it. It was perfect! Started out at a beautiful park. Rommaneerart Park. People were doing tai chi, some ladies were doing some kind of routine with fans, guys were working out at the outdoor gym, and people were strolling and jogging and enjoying the beautiful morning. Then we walked along the klong for a long way. It was very interesting and off the beaten path. At the end we went through the Saranrom Royal garden and into Wat Pho. That's where the reclining buddha is. Also we had a thai massage there! It was weirdly wonderful. Headed back to our hotel getting misplaced a few times along the way. Bought socks and purses. Ate a late lunch on our balcony and now Lynn is snoozing. Later we are going to go to dinner at Hong Kong noodle and check out the coffin shop along the way. really :)

We miss everyone but wow, who does this???? WE DO!! llc&l

Comments

1

Glad you are having a good time.
You are missed!!!!
Take care of each other.
Love, Mom

  Mom Mar 18, 2011 11:46 PM

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.