Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

"AMAZE"ing Chinatown

THAILAND | Friday, 18 March 2011 | Views [416] | Comments [1]

 

Hello from the Grand China Princess Bangkok!

Had a great uneventful long trip getting here. Totally worth it! Bangkok is amazing and weirdly different. We spent yesterday bumming around Chinatown (and lost in the maze more than once) and buying little cheap things. Haven't done too great in the food department (I'm not eating that squid and sea cucumbber!!) but you know Lynn and I are not going to starve to death. Besides I think half of her suitcase is stuffed with food items haha..........

Today we are doing a walking tour around Chinatown and going to Leng Noi Ye Temple. Don't know what the rest of the day will bring :))

The weather was kinda yucky yesterday. Chilly, cloudy and a little drizzly. It's supposed to be better today but as long as the sun is shining when we get to the beach in a few days that's all that matters.

Our hotel room is really nice. The first one they put us in not so nice, so we spent one night and then got them to move us. Twice as big, huge balcony, view of the river, same price.

We are heading out to get breakfast now. Huge great buffet included in the room price. Hopefully tonight I'll have time to tell you about 'BOING........BOING........BOING; Funniest story ever.

We love and miss you all! Cindy and Lynn

Comments

1

Thanks so much for sharing--this is amazing. You guys are just too crazy. Have a wonderful time and keep us posted. Love, Cathy

  Cathy Mar 19, 2011 7:45 AM

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.