Existing Member?

Volunteering in the DR

Complaint.

USA | Thursday, 30 July 2009 | Views [342] | Comments [1]

Let me just send out one complaint.It is HOT and HUMID right now. I don´t know why I even bother with my bucket baths, when I am quickly sweating soon after. Just sitting around makes me sweaty. If only the luz was on all the time, then I would just sit in front of the fan, naked. As the sun goes down I am tricked into thinking (like back home) that it will cool down, but sometimes it just gets even more stuffy. I hate sleeping in sticky sheets. I think I was spoiled during my vacation. Had forgotten what it was like to search for water, have no luz, and no air conditioning. Seems like a dream, or in my case, another life. I shouldn´t complain if this was the life I chose, right? I promise that my next entry will be more colorful. And hopefully by then, I can post some of my vacation pictures up - if someone remembers to send them to me!

Comments

1

hey foolio. i have to load the pics into my computer first!! and i'll be sending the cds to you soon. patience is a virtue, learn it. haha. love you.

  bq Aug 1, 2009 5:13 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.