Existing Member?

Volunteering in the DR

Pictures

USA | Tuesday, 9 September 2008 | Views [390] | Comments [3]

I was finally able to upload some pictures, although I am having trouble entering in the descriptions, so I will try and point out some of the people in them by memory! You will notice my handy dandy mosquito net, which I cannot live without. There is one picure of me with three little boys and those are my nephews in the backyard. There are a few of me and this neighboring little boy in the park that we snuck into to play. Some are of the ENTRENA site where we have class. And a few of my advanced Spanish class with my teacher. Hope you can see them, and that next time I can name them!

Comments

1

Yeah for the picture. We definitely need a story line.Are any of these pic from when you were in Florida?
You look great and so happy.
Take care
Love Lyd

  Lydia Sep 9, 2008 12:18 PM

2

miss and love you harrietta potter.

  lety Q Sep 9, 2008 2:29 PM

3

There are a few pictures of Miami, mostly in the hotel, and one of me and my roommate. I am in a green top. That was our first day of orientation. The little boy at the park is our neighbor, and his name is Fernando, with the red top. The three other little boys are Alecito, Cristian, and Steven. They are obsessed with playing Uno, and are always trying to cheat. I have to watch out for them! There are a few pictures of my street and in front of my house. They were trying to fill up the tank on the roof with water so that it would not blow away from the hurrican that never came. Did you see my nifty mosquito net? HaHa. Some of the other pictures are of the colonial part of Santo Domingo - so pretty!

Lety - I know about the Harry Potter glasses. Someone here has also mentioned it, but I have gotten some compliments on them. Yay!

  christyindominicanrepublic Sep 10, 2008 6:10 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.