Existing Member?

Volunteering in the DR

Thank you!!

USA | Monday, 18 August 2008 | Views [409] | Comments [4]

Hey all - just wanted to say thank you for all of the love and support you have given me throughout the last few hectic weeks...THANKS for coming to hang out. I will miss you...

Comments

1

Dear Christy!!!!
Great that you have a journal:) I will be in touch for sure:
)
I just graduated today, was on Rinaldi...Christy... I am always with you!!!
Have a safe flight:) lenka

  olena Aug 18, 2008 10:01 AM

2

We miss you already!!! Kisses, hugs, and a pinch on the butt.

Jerry says XXOOXXOOxoxo

  Becky & Jerry Aug 18, 2008 3:35 PM

3

Christy,

It was so nice to see you for your "surprise ;-) party". I wish I could have stayed longer but -- I'm glad that I was able to spend a few hours hanging out. You've grown up sooo much - it's amazing how time flies. I still remember the day that I babysat you when you were 6 months old (I was so excited to show you off to my friend -- how cute you were with your nice curly hair). Of course, we "KNOW" the result of that day, don't we??? In case you forgot, when I went to take your bonnet off your head, I was surprised to see that your mom shaved your head and you were a bald eagle (a cute eagle, but bald :) Anyway, I wish you soooo much luck in your new endeavor. As much as everyone will miss you, your mom and dad must be so proud of you (I know I am). Take care, Christy. I will be looking forward to getting e-mails (hopefully) and seeing pictures. Love you.... (Aunt) Jackie.

  Jackie Aug 19, 2008 12:45 AM

4

Que Dios te bendiga y te guarde en Sus manos.

  Jeremy Stevens Aug 19, 2008 3:23 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.