Existing Member?

Europe 2012

Last day in Paris

FRANCE | Friday, 22 June 2012 | Views [483]

We are all taking full advantage of our long stay here in Paris by napping. Sounds like a waste of time in Paris, but we think it's amazing! Last night after one of our naps we went out to see the Arc de Triomph and Eiffel Tower in the dark. The tower was amazing to see! Much more pretty at night and the surrounding parks are full of people laying on the grass drinking wine. We did exactly that (minus the wine) and witnessed the lights show. Gorgeous! Last night was also the Paris music festival so there where bands everywhere playing across the city and on the metro. It was great!
This morning we slept in a bit and set out on the train to Versailles. The palace was huge but very busy making it a quick stop for us. After observing the extravagant gardens on the grounds of Versailles we trained back to the city. A quick stop was made at Moulin Rouge for photos and now we are back at the hostel... I may or may not have just had a nap :) 
I think we are nearly finished with the Paris lifestyle and possibly can never eat another baguette. Time to move on, tomorrow we head to Brussels.

Tags: eiffel tower, paris

About christie


Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.