Existing Member?

Travel Journal Chloe and Henry on the Indochina Loop

Cambodia

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 10 July 2009 | Views [218] | Comments [2]

So basically I love cambodia. The trip here was easy peasy and we saw so much of rural thailand and cambodia. Siem Reap is really small and everyone is really friendly. Stayed in a nice hotel last night but have moved tonight to somewhere a bit closer to town. Arrived about 6 yesterday and went out for dinner and then drinks. The world is as small as ever as i met people from Hemel and Watford! I went to the temples today and am just going to meet the boys for dinner. The temples were AMAZING. i hired a moto driver for the day - $5 and he drove me round all day as the temples are quite far apart. Watched the sunset from one of the tall temples. unfortunately cambodia is so good that i have no time to blog. Thank you for your comments its so nice to hear from people at home and also to know its not just pointless typing. Im going to more temples tomoroow so i will blog in the evening again. Unfortunately Cambodia is just too good to miss out on so im afraid im going to have to sign out and get going :)

Lots of love to everyone

love, the happy traveller.

Comments

1

Darling Clo
It sounds as though it just gets better and better. Enjoy every second, I suspect Cambodia is another country you will be going back to. Dad and Chris due any moment as Dicks beckons. Send Henry our love - is he out on a moped or just in the bars?

  Everyone at 19 Jul 11, 2009 1:21 AM

2

This all sounds awesome. Don't worry about blogging too much cos u do want to enjoy it all but if u do have any time please blog us. We all find it very unfair how lovely ur holiday is.

Setting up 4 DICKs now, forecast is torrential rain... jokes.

I beat ur dad home from Habs. Achievement! :D

love you loads!

XXXXX

  Chris 'the bestist' Mitchell Jul 11, 2009 2:07 AM

About chloe_in_asia


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.