Existing Member?

Cath's travels

Goodbye to Thailand

THAILAND | Sunday, 15 June 2008 | Views [689]

Fuck fuck fuck wrote a nice, fairly sentimental story about leaving Thailand and the bloody internet went down. Bloody Bangkok.

Anyway, it's my last day in Thailand Boo! Was utterly depressed yesterday - the thought of leaving Chiang Mai was too terrible!!! AUA, Lauren, Kat, Sally, Tony will miss oo all xxxxxxxxxx!!!!!! Although the absolute heart wrenching moment was when I gave my bike back to shop squish squish!!!! How I loved that bike. It did puurr so. Had to wear my new sunglasses to cover my rather puffy eyes, a la Jacki O of course.

Train journey lots of fun. Swigged yummy strawberry wine (cheers Kat!)with some nice travellers (wow they do exist!) and put the world to rights. Got chucked out of the restaurant car though, coz we didn't buy any food (peng maak) and then got shushed in the corridor. What a nusiance we made of ourselves. Sorry fellow farangs!!!

Currently in minging Nana area of Bangkok, surrounded by bars called 'Bigboy' and 'Sucky sucky'. Grim as!!!! My hotel is gorge!!!! It is 50's stylie. I truly should have been born in this period.

Anyway, leaving Thailand tommorrow, embarking on next leg of trip. Woohoo!! Very sad to leave, but v happy I had such a great experience and met lots of gorgeous people (I'm talking about Joe obviously Lauren).

Sawadee kaa Thailand!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: on the road

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.