Existing Member?

Australia Trip!! Setting out to discover the most powerful sense of freedom, happiness & growth.

Tasmania.

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 31 January 2013 | Views [501]

After spending a night in ballarat after rainbow myself and Emma made our way to Melbourne for the night where we slept in the van outside her sisters house. We then had a day to kill in Melbourne before we docked on the spirt of Tasmania at 730 that night. We spent the day in st Kilda catching up with a friend for a drink and also getting some pircings done.

That night we docked and got the van on the boat. The travel sickness tablets we took half and hour before leaving made us both quiet drowsy so after a quick bite to eat for dinner on the boat we headed to our cabin for showers and bed. The trip over was great, had a little bit of movement but still had a great sleep. After an early rise we got of the boat in Tasmania at 630am.

We headed to a local place in devonport for a buffet a breakfast. After that we headed up the coast to burnie, stopping in at penguin on the way. What a beautiful little coastal town. Here we got s photo with the penguin.. And on a little further down the road a photo with the big cherie. After spending some time in burnie we come back down to laurnceston for the night. Where we have booked into the backpackers for the night. So far a 5 bed dorm all to ourselfs! Did some budget grocery shopping and will be cooking dinner and lunch for tomorrow very soon! 

So far loving every bit of Tasmania. Beautiful and green everywhere, with a country feel everywhere you go. Unsure about the people though. I had been told they where a little backwards... I think I'm starting to undear stand what that means now.

Thats all for now. Peace love and music! :)

Tags: boat, loving it., tasmania

About cassie27

Just me....:)

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.