Existing Member?

Australia Trip!! Setting out to discover the most powerful sense of freedom, happiness & growth.

I'm on the road.. It's official.

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 28 January 2013 | Views [471]

It's official... Im on the road! And boy oh boy.. What an epic start to the trip! Rainbow serpent festival 2013. 

The last 5 days feel like it has been an emontal roller coster. Thursday night dinner and drinks to say goodbye to everyone I was sad but excited at the same time. Friday morning saying goodbye to mum and driving out of swan hill for the last time was a daunting feeling that lid never felt before. Friday afternoon myself and Emma arrived at rainbow... What a vibe!!! Amazing people and good vibes everywhere. 4 days of no shoes, dancing, sun, wind, good people and just chilling out we have made it not far down the road to Ballarat where we are going to spend the night.

After a quick clean out of the van, washing our cloths at a laundry mat we are looking for somewhere to shower. Fair to say after 4 days out in the bush, with no showers, with the sun belting down on us, epic sunburn, cut up and dirty feet its fair to say we need showers ASAP!!

Heading to Melbourne tomorrow. Until then.. Peace out xox

Tags: bush, doing it., rainbow, sun

About cassie27

Just me....:)

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.