Existing Member?

The BIG Trip

Catch ups and face masks

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 30 December 2011 | Views [723]

All the relaxing, eating and drinking finally drove Roni to go for a jog this morning before getting clean and catching the tube to Richmond. She arrived early so explored the main street and centre of town before meeting Ali (friend from NZ – used to live in Plimmerton) around 10.30 for brekkie.

The place we intended to eat wasn’t open yet so after wandering down the road a suitable replacement was found and a happy few hours spent catching up on the news of years past and current events in each other’s lives. It was awesome to see her and we both chatted like we used to back in the day – no problems!

After this Roni came back to Maida Vale where Bray had enjoyed a big lie in... we had a late lunch after doing some chores and looking at pics from the last few days. A quiet afternoon in the rain with time for Bray to create tasty tasty cheese scones and make tired Roni have a rest before Clare lured us to Tooting with the promise of face masks and a glass of wine or two. We packed out overnight bags, caught the tube then called at the corner store for supplies before walking to her place.

Here we experimented with various face masks over a glass or two of wine with salt & vinegar chips before relaxing on the couch and playing some cards. A late night had with great chats and general good times.

About braynroni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.