Existing Member?

The BIG Trip

Walking Aberdeen

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 14 November 2011 | Views [371]

Roni was up early today to walk to work with Kaff  - and got to see a robin on her way home! Bray emerged for breakfast eventually and then we hit the pavement. Museums and art gallery were our goal until we realised they were all closed as it is Monday. Instead we explored central Aberdeen, visited the library, info site and various historic places while spotting numerous statues of famous dead guys – Albert, Robert the Bruce, and William Wallace to name a few.

Headed home for a late lunch of leftover Chinese and some reading/tv/internet time before Adam and Kaff returned from work. We enjoyed a delicious pasta dish courtesy of Adam before relaxing while watching comedy and chatting. Kaff had brought some very cute (and delectable) engagement celebration cupcakes home from work for us. She had them made especially by a workmate’s mother to bless us – what a cutie!

After tasty kai, chats and some classic comedy sketches we all eventually headed to bed.

About braynroni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.