Existing Member?

Into the blue... "LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE"

Toes completely frozen...

ECUADOR | Monday, 12 December 2011 | Views [297]

...after 2 dives today at Seymour Island off Santa Cruz!

Computer hit 59 deg F which is blimmin' freezing...and my 7mmm full wetsuit was clearly not enough. Will ensure I'm more geared up tomorrow...

We didnt see overly much...no big stuff but thousands of fish. Pretty cool swimming through school after school of them! The dive operation we went with were unprofessional, equipment pretty rubbish and generally did NOT rate them.  Tomorrow I am diving with Scuba Iguana - the premier dive operation on Santa Cruz and they have been referred to me by a few people.  Looking forward to a professional dive operation and better gear that will keep me warm at depth!

Hot shower to re-warm was blissful this afternoon...fingers and toes (preferably not frozen) crossed for some BIG stuff tomorrow!

Had a lovely dinner with Phil, Tami and Nico...looked through pics and now it's 9pm...bedtime for Bek...I'm so hard core ;-)

X

About bekinthebigblue


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.