Existing Member?

a travelling TISH a travelling experience is not appreciated if not shared with others.

SAN SEBASTIAN part 2

SPAIN | Friday, 18 July 2008 | Views [715]

    After our bus trip from Pamplona, we checked into our hostel which was such a relief. We were so over the tent, and were excited to be in a hostel. We went and checked out the beach straight away, which had freezing water. Then headed straight for the supermarket, which is the best in the world! Nothing like I have seen before. We bought lots of vegies and had a good home cooked diiner, before passing out on our beds from exhustion.

The morning started off doing tasks then we went to the surf beach which didn't have any surf at all. But was beautiful and relaxing to lay on. Although it was full of topless women, the most I have seen on beach so far. The afternoon I met back up with Loz and Matt, and cooked another awesome dinner. We decied to have a few drinks and head into town, but were quite disapointed, so reorted to a maccas midnight feast instead.

After a big sleep in, we just chilled out all day. We had to check out at 11am but left our bags at the hostel and just wondered around. Our train to Lisbon left at 10.30pm, which was a very different feeling. But happy to be travelling with Loz and Matt who have cracked me up everyday.

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.